Do you want to advance your career? Are you interested in basic and further training measures? Would you like to learn about the latest developments in research and science? Then Campus & Career is the right place for you.
- Meet companies that are seeking new staff.
- Find out what personnel consultants and service providers have to offer.
- Obtain insights into a range of training pathways and study programmes.
We offer you an extensive programme
- On all days during the trade fair – stands of companies, service providers and higher education institutions.
- Career Mile – even more opportunities to get to know the right employer. Companies will have additional information stands on 14 and 15 November.
- Stage programme – fascinating lectures and panel discussions await you.
- Job and career counselling – talk to DLG coaches about your career planning (online registration is expected to start in September).
- Job-Wall – obtain an overview of current job advertisements.
- Young Farmers Day - on Thursday, 15 November, everything will be focusing on young talent.
New! Job-Dating – starting in autumn the companies participating in Campus & Career will be presenting themselves here. You will be able to see directly in what fields staff are being sought and contact the company via the website to arrange an appointment at EuroTier/EnergyDecentral. You can then plan your visit to the fair precisely.
- Is your company interested in taking part? Then find out here about our offers.